We offer legal representation of the client in Mexican legal cases, such a constitutionals, criminals, penitentiaries, civilians, familiar, administrative and of the labor initiated or in process in the Mexican courts and legal instances; also we offer Mexican legal advice to clients interested in carry out businesses and investments in Mexico.
- To make proceedings in Mexico, about documents of the client or their relatives, of acts and facts in the Civil Registry, like birth, death, marriage, inscriptions, etc., as well as those that they seat in the Public Registry of the Property.
- To end investigations, opinions and directions, on legal subjects in Mexico.
- To legally represent the clients interests, rights, property and goods in Mexico, through the legal consultant’s office and the management before Mexican courts.
- To manage before Mexican authorities, to regularize rights, properties and goods.
- Legal representation to solve questions of familiar order, like marriages, divorces or child support in Mexico only.
- To guide and represent in testaments and inheritances cases in Mexico only.
- Advising clients who live in The United States about Mexican law.
- To assist clients for doing businesses in Mexico.
- To improve proceedings before the offices of patents and marks and proceedings before the Mexican Institute of the Industrial Property.
- Corporative in Mexico; societies, trusts, preparation of assemblies, meetings of administration advice, transaction of actions and/or assets, fusions, splits, dissolutions and liquidations, about Mexican companies.
Scope of practice